The Gourmet Cupboard
I started selling these mixes several years ago and stopped due to health reasons. I'm excited to offer them to you again. They are delicious, easy to use, and affordable. I will be featuring some of them in gift baskets for the holidays.
Mixes are all ordered through my affiliate website. Click below to go there.
Tips on ordering:
- Order eight items and get FREE Shipping
- Your order ships within 5-7 business days after it is received. Shipping time varies depending on your location and time of year. (approx. 7-14 days)
- The shelf life of the mixes is around one year. Coffee is approximately three months.
- Choose jodelights as your representative, please.
- Not sure what to try? The most popular mixes are as follows:
- Savory Dips: Mexican Fiesta Dip, Spinach Dip, Herb, Hawaiian Cheeseball, Creamy Cilantro-Jalapeno, Dill Pickle Dip
- Sweet Dips: Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip, Strawberry Lemonade Dip/Pie, Cookie Dough Dip, Cake Batter Dip, White Chocolate Raspberry Dip/Pie, Toffee Cookie Dough Dip
- Meals: Mexican Meatloaf, Shrimp/Chicken and Rice Casserole, Kung Pao Chicken, Chicken Pasta, Crowd Pleasin’ Cowboy Stew, Salisbury Steak with Gravy, and Jambalaya or Cajun Dirty Rice in the South.
- Slow Cooker: All of these are great sellers Soups- Chicken Enchilada, Baked Potato Soup, Potato Soup, Taco “Soup”reme, White Bean Chili, and Cabbage Soup and Bayou Soup.
- Sides: Cheesy Potato Casserole, Squash Casserole, Sweet Green Beans, Sweet Pickled Cucumbers
- Salads: Chicken Salad, Tropical Chicken Salad
- Desserts: Key Lime Pie, Dreamsicle Pie, Strawberry Lemonade Pie/Dip, Grandma’s Pound Cake, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Caramel Surprise, Heavenly Chocolate Pie, No Bake Cheesecake, Double Chocolate Bundt Cake, and in the Fall- Caramel Pecan Pie and German Chocolate Pie. Grandma’s Pumpkin Pie/Cheesecake
- Cookies and Bars: 5 Minute Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fudge, Chocolate Pecan Bars, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Snickerdoodles, Toffee Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Bread: Beer Bread, Garlic Cheese Biscuits, Pecan Pie Muffins, Overnight Cinnamon Buns, Birthday Pancakes, Pumpkin Bread
- Beverages: Hot Spiced Cider/Wine, Russian Spiced Tea, Hot Buttered Rum. The Hot Chocolates during the cold months, especially at Christmastime. All of the wine slushies!
- Sugar-Free: PawPaw’s Sugar-Free Chocolate Pie, Sugar-Free Coconut Pie, Sugar-Free Raspberry Dip, Sugar-Free Key Lime Pie, Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Pie, Sugar-Free Fruit Crisp, and Sugar-Free Lemonade Pie are the most popular sugar-free mixes.
What is The Gourmet Cupboard?
Well, we sell over 200 different mixes like soups and meals to feed your entire family, dips, wonderful desserts including many sugar-free, cookies and bars, beverage mixes, and much more! Each one is handmade using only the finest gourmet ingredients at just the right proportions. Each mix includes all of the dry ingredients; you simply add one or two additional ingredients (sour cream, cream cheese, water, etc.). The products are all individually handmade in southeast Texas and most contain no preservatives, MSG, or chemicals.
Don’t cook? All of the mixes are really simple to make! Anyone can cook delicious foods with the help of The Gourmet Cupboard!!
On a diet? You can make many of the mixes using low-fat ingredients.
On a budget? Our mixes are very reasonably priced. Where else can you spend around $5 and literally feed your entire family?
Our mixes are great for giving as gifts, to have on hand when company drops by, or just for serving yourself and your family.
"We are a Christian-based company, and we consider The Gourmet Cupboard® a blessing to us in many ways. We all work very hard at making our business a truly great one. We take lots of pride in our mixes, in the way we run our company, our quality service, our wonderful employees, and we think that you will too." Melissa Holmes — Owner
The Gourmet Cupboard is licensed through the Health Department. We are periodically checked by the Hardin County Health Department and the Texas Manufactured Foods Division.
“Great Food that's easy to make."
BBB Rating & Accreditation
Accredited Since: 6/1/2005
Years in Business: 21
The Gourmet Cupboard offers an excellent home business opportunity with low product purchase requirements and great training! It is a wonderful opportunity for a work-at-home business for moms, retirees, or anyone wanting to make some extra money and enjoy our tasty mixes! E-mail me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.