I enjoy quotes. They inspire and make me laugh. Someday I hope I can write stuff that others will want to quote.
But for now, here are some quotes from some quote-worthy folks. These made me think "hey-I resemble that remark!"
- “Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee.” – Stephanie Piro
- “When your quilting up a life, you sometimes got to start with any piece you can get your hands on.” ―Jonathan Odell
- You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks. - Winston Churchill
- “May your coffee be stronger than any challenges you face today. But if not, remember: DON’T throw your cup at anyone. You need it for refills.” – Nanea Hoffman
- Growth takes time. Be patient. And while you’re waiting, pull a weed. ~Emilie Barnes~
- "I am currently under construction. Thank you for your patience."
- “My heart says chocolate and wine but my jeans say, for the love of god women, eat a salad.”
- “My life is like a patchwork quilt of wisdom, prayers, hope, and faith mixed with miracles along the way.” ― Paulette L. Motzko
- "She works with her hands in delight." Proverbs 31:13
- . “Anyone who works on a quilt, who devotes her time, energy, creativity, and passion to that art, learns to value the work of her hands. And as any quilter will tell you, a quilter’s quilting friends are some of the dearest, most generous, and most supportive people she knows.” ― Jennifer Chiaverini
- “When something goes wrong in your life, just yell, “Plot Twist!” and move on.”
- “Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path.”
- "Jesus in her heart - Coffee in her hand - She is unstoppable!"
- "I admit that my level of weirdness is above the national average, but I'm comfortable with that."
- Some days I amaze myself! Other days I put my keys in the refrigerator.
- “Confidence is what you have before you understand the problem.”—Woody Allen
- Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. - Mark Twain
- Keep calm and be crazy, laugh, love and live it up, because this is the oldest you've been and the youngest you'll ever be.
- "Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." Benjamin Franklin
- "I am stepping into the most successful decade of my Life."
Have your written a quote that is "quote-worthy"? What quotes make you say "I resemble that remark"? I'd love if you would share!